Chaos War Episode 3 pt.2a Chaos War Episode 3 pt.2a

very amateur

the story is a mess, I mean the text seems to be from a bad movie, the sound are mostly annoying, and I can't help but notice you used the same yelling sound over and over, the result is not that good

On the animation side it wasn't all that bad, but you use about 95% of already animated sprite and special effect so beside a thing or two, so I can't really judge you on that.

Sprite animation are not everyone cup of tea, but some people can pull it off and make some great animation, a good story line, and try and add original content for a change.

Dragon Ball Zee Dragon Ball Zee

It was .. good !

The arts are exquisite! The humour is okay ( well it IS newgrounds )
The entire thing is done with professionalism overall it's very good!!

It's just the theme, but even there it was refreshing ( between you and me I'm kind of tired of Dragon ball parody ) but you did it nicely and I enjoy it!

How to make Martinis? How to make Martinis?

Brilliant!!

You used your medium to it's full potential! Eventhought it is just pencil and paper you mange to get the most out of it !

The sound were a little annoying, but they fit the drawing, so it's good, but a little annoying

The arts were fine to me. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to see stuff from you!

Lightning Fish Lightning Fish

addicting

Simple yet very fun, it remind me of time cat for some reason.

I had 885 !

ZEGMAN responds:

Thank you for the review. :)

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

this game is

both really great and really retarded,

i like the concept i really do, but the kid is so damn retarded, and the monster too damn strong i did everything i could ( played like 10 times) the kids had like 12 of power and the only thing he could defeat was the bunny and stuff....

Tetra Invasion 3D Tetra Invasion 3D

Cool concept but need improvement

The 3d is cool, but the control are kinda sluggish. Also its kinda dark, i know it must be part of the concept of the game but its hard to figure out what is up and down and which way to go at the beginning when you spawn. Beside that it got potential.

Music is creepy so 1 thumbs up for that!

Gears of War Jam Gears of War Jam

Nice

I like it , the atmosphere is totally there. Simple yet good

The Pillars Of Darkness The Pillars Of Darkness

Pretty good!

It makes me think of Celtic Frost in a way... nice song! I like 'em that way, old school, lots of black metal influence here wich is cool. Nice vocal too

GraveDigger87 responds:

Fuck yeah Celtic Frost, MORBID TALES! Thats a killer praise.

I don't know what i was thinking of exactly when i made the riffs for this song, hmmmm, must have been something. Anyway i'm happy with it, thanks for the review!