Lightning Fish Lightning Fish

addicting

Simple yet very fun, it remind me of time cat for some reason.

I had 885 !

ZEGMAN responds:

Thank you for the review. :)

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

this game is

both really great and really retarded,

i like the concept i really do, but the kid is so damn retarded, and the monster too damn strong i did everything i could ( played like 10 times) the kids had like 12 of power and the only thing he could defeat was the bunny and stuff....

Tetra Invasion 3D Tetra Invasion 3D

Cool concept but need improvement

The 3d is cool, but the control are kinda sluggish. Also its kinda dark, i know it must be part of the concept of the game but its hard to figure out what is up and down and which way to go at the beginning when you spawn. Beside that it got potential.

Music is creepy so 1 thumbs up for that!

UAV Game UAV Game

You might have something here

I played a couple of game and this game have potential!

If you could take some times to develop this it might make a really interesting game, maybe consider have an artist help making the game more appealing to the eyes ( what about a realistic city, with real people moving, and the blurry night vision UAV vision that would be really cool with different weapon.

Also a story line with game mode would be cool, story mode, challenge mode etc... with min. civilian or building dmg, or with multiple target etc...

Also the damn music is annoying as hell!!! maybe more then one loop or whatever

I understand you did this in very few hours, i know that what i said require a huge amount of time both for the arts, the concept and programming, but it could make one hell of a game. Keep up the good work!

Street Life Street Life

memories

i so remember when that came out, back in the day it was awsome

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

Nice job doing worms in space

i feel like playing worms with weird gravity :P otherwise good game, its nice to upgrade the player and unlock new weapon, really gives the game a longer lifetime etc... But in the end its another worms... in space :P

Skill Test Skill Test

Fun game

I always enjoy skill game like these !

I scored 308

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

Still amazing after so many years

THIS is the flash game i've spent the most time playing :P

it get so addictive , and its relaxing i mean the trick is to put your mind out and just be a dumb beast and react to stimulis

Gordons Revenge Gordons Revenge

Long time no see QUAKE!

Damn i remember i finished this game when i was at elementary school , it use to be ''the shit'' for its ''awsome 3d graphic''

You did great by bringing this back to us!

Balloon in a Wasteland Balloon in a Wasteland

Im not sure but

Very nice game , addictive , good upgrade very smooth to play but wayyyy too easy , i finish the game the second day , and at the beginning when i didn't had the weapon to kill the monster i could simply hide in my fort

Monster could dmg your fort , maybe think of adding a station for ammo , so that you can't be too much trigger happy , and monster , little blob thing was cool for the first wave or two but maybe think of adding something more frightening , that fires at you or something otherwise its a really easy game!

i know the point can be to unlock every achievement but think of something more challenging !! Great game and im looking foward to see stuff from you! you got talent kid!