Chaos War Episode 3 pt.2a Chaos War Episode 3 pt.2a

very amateur

the story is a mess, I mean the text seems to be from a bad movie, the sound are mostly annoying, and I can't help but notice you used the same yelling sound over and over, the result is not that good

On the animation side it wasn't all that bad, but you use about 95% of already animated sprite and special effect so beside a thing or two, so I can't really judge you on that.

Sprite animation are not everyone cup of tea, but some people can pull it off and make some great animation, a good story line, and try and add original content for a change.

Dragon Ball Zee Dragon Ball Zee

It was .. good !

The arts are exquisite! The humour is okay ( well it IS newgrounds )
The entire thing is done with professionalism overall it's very good!!

It's just the theme, but even there it was refreshing ( between you and me I'm kind of tired of Dragon ball parody ) but you did it nicely and I enjoy it!

How to make Martinis? How to make Martinis?

Brilliant!!

You used your medium to it's full potential! Eventhought it is just pencil and paper you mange to get the most out of it !

The sound were a little annoying, but they fit the drawing, so it's good, but a little annoying

The arts were fine to me. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to see stuff from you!

typografie Ik was erbij typografie Ik was erbij

It does the job

Original, yet for constructive criticism purpose only I suggest you use the depth perception a little bit more. 2d plain text can be boring quickly.

Other than that it's decent, I don't understand Dutch ( I wish I could lol ) Keep up the good work and long live the '' Pays-Bas'' !

Life Changin' Experience Life Changin' Experience

awful

the quality is awful , it's impossible to read

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Wow!

It gave me a boner, really neat job on the CGI

Forest fires Forest fires

Fun quickie :P

great pun , and you don't need to be american to enjoy that who haven't heard of Smokey bear :P its an american character just like Uncle sam :P

Great animation , good joke 7/10 not that bad for a movie that is like 45 second long keep up the good work!

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

Great animation!

Its the kind of thing i love to see on newground!!!

The loop is insane! And the song is really catchy

ps: if you watch the whole thing 7 times in a row all of your wish will come true

Camp Of Duty : Black Ops Camp Of Duty : Black Ops

It remind me of something!

For some reason it remind me of breadman!

Perhaps but some color, a loading screen and some sound and you would get a better score ;)

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

OMG

i've been watching on a regular basis since it got out...

YOU WANNA BE A HERO!!!